Monday, September 27, 2010

these all will start from tomorrow, fight fight!

aaaaa everybody please wish me luck with my examination tomorrow. hoooahm :( am stressed out of my islamic studies subject. ya like you know i have to remember all the words with arabic languages (vowelles arabic script -_____-) ah, it will begin but it feels lazy. hm, fight from tomorrow. i must study hard hard hard hard hard hard and soooooo hard, then not forget to pray. because this is not just for national examination but surely for entering my favorite university :'''')

oh ya by the waaaaay al azhar cairo is the only my favorite univ since i was in 6th grader, i will take arabic sastra for it. if you only know, actually am not really sure i will get this by scholarship, remember somepeople said about it, they must remember two juz from quran (minim) while everyone want to get it are so so many people! it means i must remember more than 2 juz. while me now?? a part,not yet! but it a must. now am preparing for it. keep trying you know!
not just al azhar cairo. in indonesia i relly interest with gadjah mada university, jogja. maybe indonesia university also but i prefer gadjah mada. i will take international relations or psychology *godwilling. yaa, for these all it's only maybe maybe and maybe. just keep trying and god's only the judge (brother's quote:p)okay, wish me please am relly hopefully

well, not forget goodluck especially for my foodhunters covergod & sega and all students almanar azhari islamic boarding school (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment