Sunday, October 10, 2010

planA planB

this morning my plans are going to the hospital and going to sentra mulia building

okay first to the hospital at 08:00 to check what the hell of this fckng hip *getting weird. well my right backbone hip was sick and very sick (till i cried -,-) i dont know why but it happened suddenly, i cant move to everywhere and seriously i can't canoe, if i do canoe well, i cant go back to stand up aaaaaarg this is agony :'( so yesterday i decided went back home and get some medicine soon. i called my aunt who was a doctor and she said maybe i got an appendix or inflammation hoaaaaaa! no no no! (panic) hmm today should be my remedial schedule for math physic and etc hehe but how is it more? i have to go to the hospital, i ought to go to hospital last night with my uncle, accidental he was a doctor too but whatta poor iam! my uncle forgot -.- so, ya ya ya this morning wish me i hope it's just fine and just a little problem

second, maybe after that my last destination is going to sentra mulia
like i told you before, iam lookingfor a scholarship to study in australia, at sentra mulia, there's jakarta ielts centre. that's the place for test ur ielts. i have to go there fo chit chat a moment about how to get the scho. hmmmmmmm honestly, iam so afraid for thinking what the university i will get hoooa! ui, ugm, alazhar cairo blablabla ah just do do do and try for the best result, not forget to pray

No comments:

Post a Comment